Logistics Officer at a Logistics Company – Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a start-up Logistics Company seeks to recruit suitable candidate who will manage, organize, and monitor logistics operations in the capacity below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting current user trends
- Streamline routes with riders to keep costs down but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage the entire fleet to achieve organizational objectives
- Ensure adherence to delivery operational guidelines
- Collaborate with the Fleet Maintenance Officer to ensure minimal downtime of fleet
- Establish business relationships with transport companies for the purpose of the upcountry deliveries
- Manage last-mile delivery on consignment to upcountry locations
- Track rider, keep logs and records of deliverables to upcountry locations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Must possess 3 – 5 years operational experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem-solving skill
- Must be willing to work weekends,evenings, and holidays
- Health and safety certification.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.