Logistics Officer at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace. Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel/Logistics, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ikota, Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and process online orders.
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made.
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations coordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries.
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders.
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website.
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced in the field.
- Prepare and send daily report to the Operation coordinator after close of business.
- Receive and confirm international shipment.
- Keep accurate record of all items / packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items / packages in the office.
- Minimum of an OND in any discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in a Logistics company would be preferred but not compulsory.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computer.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.