Logistics Officer at HOR Logistics – Lagos, Rivers
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos, Ibadan and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Locations: Lekki, Ikorodu, Ikeja, Surulere – Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations co-ordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Prepare and send daily report to the Operation co-ordinator after close of business
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep accurate record of all items / packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items / packages in the office.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline
- At least 1 year experience in a Logistics company
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computer.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Logistics Officer Abuja” as the subject of the e-mail.