Logistics Officer at Yemisi Vese Logistics
Yemisi Vese Logistics, a leading logistics company in Nigeria, is looking to engage qualified and experienced candidates in the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ikota, Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is a leading logistics company in Nigeria, looking to engage qualified and experienced Logistics Officers to manage our operations.
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Prepare and send daily report to the Operations Manager after close of business
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep accurate record of all items / packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items / packages in the office.
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations coordinator and Dispatch
- Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Minimum of an OND in any discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must live on the Island and its environs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supply chain management, logistics, and customer service operations.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral) – Very important
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computer software.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritize
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.