Logistics Officer – Female at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer – Female
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- B.Sc in any Social Science discipline.
- 2-3 years relevant experience in Logistics
- Knowledge of port operations is an added advantage
- Knowledge of documentation process.
- Good use of microsoft Office
- Must be Female
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.