Logistics Operations Manager at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace.
Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel/Logistics, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Logistics Operations Manager
Location: Ikota, Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee day-to-day office management tasks, ensuring that all safety regulations are adhered to.
- Customer service is extremely, ensure service levels are maintained, and customer satisfaction achieved.
- Manage a team of people and ensure all training needs are met, performance is monitored, and feedback provided at regular intervals.
- As a member of the management team, you will be expected to prepare and submit income and expense reports, budgets and other documentation as required.
- Resolve customer complaints or problems in tandem with the Customer Service Agent
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Supervise logistics riders, freight companies and customer services.
- Package goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Research ideal shipping practices, routing, and customer service satisfaction
- Maintain process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Analyze and evaluate data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Develop emergency response plans or procedures.
- Develop and implement operating strategies, plans, policy changes or procedures.
- Communicate organizational information to customers or other stakeholders.
- Monitor organizational procedures to ensure proper functioning.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Determine operational compliance with regulations or standards
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or any quantitative subject
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager, at least 2 years
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of logistics management for efficient service delivery
- Exceptional multitasking and attention to details skills.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.