Logistics Scouters at Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL)
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Scouter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets.
- Onboard and retain retailers
- Bring in 3PL (Third Part Logistics) to partner with the company from different location in Lagos.
- Meet with logistics companies anywhere in Lagos to advertise the company’s logistics services and bring them onboard.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years working experience in Marketing or logistics industry.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Outgoing and proactive.
Basic plus commission.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.