Logistics Supervisor at a Building Material Company – Alister Greene Consulting Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People-Process Management solution to Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start-ups and growing organizations.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics
Location: Abule-Egba, Lagos
- The core function of this role is to provide proper management of all the vehcles, monitor procurement and expansion of client base for the logistics / Material business.
- To be responsible for all the vehicles owned by the organisation.
- To see to the proper functioning and maximum productivity and profitability of all the vehicles.
- To make sure servicing is carried out as at when due and also all documents (papers) relating to the proper operation of the vehicles are uo to date.
- To see efficiency of all the vehicles.
- To be the representive (face) of the company on matters of logistics with the drivers and anywhere such is required.
- To see the engagements and disengagement (when necessary) of drivers.
- To see to repairs, purchase and replacement of parts. Negotiating and getting the best price bargain for the company.
- Ensure that materials needed are available on site as at when due.
- Maintain and sustain relationship with existing clients and ensure that the company is a trusted supplier for their needs and explore new customer relationship
- Address all operational issues with customers and ensure their demand is dispatched as scheduled
- To explore more opportunities within business
- To grow the customer base for business
- To see to the overall profitablity of the business
Qualifications and Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in Operations or logistics
- Applicant should be between the ages of 28-30
- Ability to interact well with clients and partners
- Strong intution for technology, both web and mobile
- Experience managing teams and personalities
- Some project mnagement experience
- Previous experience working for a start up
- Gender: Male
- Working Hours: 8-6 pm
- Number of Candidates required: 1
- The Total Package is N50,000 per month alongside with commision on meeting the target performance of trucks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ”Job Title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love