Lounge / Restaurant Supervisor at Residency Hotels Limited
Residency Hotels Limited – Africa’s fastest growing hotel brand, is a major hotel chain endowed with a rich tradition of hospitality. Within a Residency experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lounge / Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Guzape, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
The selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the lounge, restaurant, outdoor pool area and will have responsibilities that Includes:
- Training and supervision of the waiters, cooks, and other staff members of the department
- Work with the hotel general manager to ensure that the monthly revenue target for the food & drink department are met and exceeded.
- Work with central store to control and manage inventory of food and drinks to be sold.
- Greet and interact with the customers to ensure their satisfaction with the services being offered to them.
- Create and maintain an enjoyable atmosphere that is conducive to attract customers.
- Oversee marketing and promotion, including use of social media, to attract customers.
- Must be outgoing, well spoken, and customer friendly individual.
- Must be young and energetic, and willing to learn.
- 5 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate, knows how to use internet, and be familiar with Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram
- Previous supervisory experience in hospitality is not a must, but will be an advantage for the candidate.
- Must have previously worked as a waiter/barman/receptionist in a hotel or lounge.
- Must have minimum education qualification of HND
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Lounge / Restaurant Supervisor” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.