Machine Sales Executive at Aldelia Nigeria
Aldelia is your Global Manpower Partner with Tailored Recruitment Services designed to proactively respond to clients needs at all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Sales Executive
- This role is responsible to the Machine Sales Manager – North & West, for achieving or exceeding agreed sales targets for the Company’s range of Machines/Lift Truck products within the Nigerian Territory.
- Obtain orders that meet or exceed agreed targets and negotiate equipment sales into high valued projects.
- Ensure that full payments are received for all units sold while all necessary sales documents are adequately prepared.
- Arrange visits to existing and prospective customers to ensure maximum coverage of the territory.
- Aggressively promote the company’s products within the catchment area and win more prospects there from.
- Provide product related technical assistance and advice to customers and prospects.
- Obtain and communicate information relating to the market and competition as appropriate.
- Maintain good corporate reputation and effective communication between clients/customers and Management.
- Perform any other related duties as may be required by the Machine Sales Manager – North & West.
- A Degree or its equivalent in the Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Sales experience in an Engineering / Construction and Material Handling Equipment’s company will be an added advantage.
- Ability to drive with a valid drivers’ license.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- To facilitate the process, kindly include your Expected Salary, Date of birth and Notice period
- Only qualified CVs should be sent.