Mactay Consulting Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
Mactay Consulting is one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meet our clients’needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re seeking a talented Content Writer with English Major to join our team and assist us in continuing to expand.
- Produce well-researched articles for web publishing.
- Organize writing schedules to meet deadlines for content drafts or completed projects.
- To generate ideas and content, use industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s objective.
- Work with a writing team that includes a content manager, editors, and online publishers to communicate and collaborate.
- Maintain an editorial calendar and collaborate with other members of the content production team to ensure the timely delivery of materials.
- Create related content for websites, email marketing, job descriptions, videos, and blogs, among other platforms.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and analyze to provide ideas for improvement.
- To increase a website’s online presence in search results, use search engine optimization (SEO) tactics in writing.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in English and Linguistics with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- A professional portfolio demonstrating a track record of good writing
- Exceptional command of the English language, including idioms and contemporary slang and expression trends
- Ability to operate alone with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work on many projects with varied objectives at the same time and have strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to engage with clients, coworkers, and management.
- Strict adherence to each company’s style guides and policies for publication
- Prioritizing, scheduling, and changing as needed are all examples of good time management abilities.
- Computer skills, particularly in writing programs like Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of each client’s needs as well as the company’s brand, products, and services.
Salary: N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2021.