MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Value Added Service Operation Manager
- Establish operation methodology based on deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation.
- Support service business development and service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Dedication to service operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze service operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on usersТ experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content operation and promotion,
- Implement pacification scheme when platform operation issues arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support financial and settlement workflow
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/ Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline
- 3+ years in the digital services department of Telecom industry, Internet Company or VAS service provider.
- Experienced in VAS operation or promotion, good understanding of software product and industry
- End-to-end service operation process understanding
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player. Global business management experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2020.