Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance (Mechanical) Officer – Golden Fertilizer
- To significantly improve productivity of the mechanical systems, monitor and carry out cost effective and efficient mechanical maintenance, repairs, and services on all machinery in the company.
- Follow up with the fitters daily to ensure the check list, maintenance tasks, and inspection list are completed.
- Supervise the breakdown maintenance of all mechanical machinery in the plant to ensure that the systems run smoothly.
- Maintain daily software updates for maintenance management.
- To reduce the risk of injury, ensure that subordinates follow safety procedures.
- Improve team’s performance by training subordinates.
- B.Sc. B.Eng./ HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years cognate experience in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Have hands –on experience with mechanical maintenance.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Be able to multitask and have time-management skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application