Maintenance Officers – Plumbings ( Electrician) at Food Concepts Plc – (Lagos and Rivers)
Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. Since inception, we have set out to challenge the status quo by delivering quality food products and services that appeal to modern, West African customers. Two decades later, with many learnings under our belt; our vision is much the same, “To be the most loved Quick Service Restaurant and Baked Goods brands across West Africa.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officers – Plumbings ( Electrician)
Location: Ilupeju (Lagos) and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of National Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering is needed
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Multiple choices will automatically disqualify your application.
- Pick just one option as required for each of the questions.
- Your CV must bear an address from any of the stated locations before you can be considered.