Maintenance Storeman at a Reputable EPC Company – Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
Our Tailored programs afford you the opportunity to customize the trainin…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 15 pounds, and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Offshore Export Terminal Facilities: All offshore facilities for the export of crude oil
- Terminal Jetty facilities: All jetty facilities and operations
- Utilities Services: All facilities and equipment for the provision of utilities services, including water services and power generation.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Ensure that a full audit trail is maintained for all materials transactions.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure that materials and equipment are correctly prepared for transit to offshore.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Adherence to the safety culture within warehouse and any newly promoted safety initiatives.
- Contribution to warehouse operational efficiencies and cost saving suggestions.
- Liaise with the Base and Marine/Vessel contractor personnel to ensure that all routine and priority delivery requirements are met.
- Support to projects whose materials are being held in the care and custody of the warehouse.
- Compliance of the Supply Chain process & procedures to ensure that all activities in the warehouse are
- carried out in accordance with SPDC Core Values & Safety guideline
- Vessel Crew, Jetty Marshals, Beach Master, Marine Supervisor, HSE Representative, Material Warehouse,
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Warehouse storekeeper, Oil & Gas or Petrochemical plants handling various types of loads.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction material from the Oil and Gas industry desirable.
- Computer literacy is a requirement
- Capable of working at Sea.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.