Male Administrative Manager at GDM Group
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
Male Administrative Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Ensure timely maintenance of Company Vehicles at all times.
- Supervision of preparation of drivers schedules.
- Processing of drivers claims, receipt, voucher and tickets.
- To register and arrange movement of car on the appropriate form.
- To ensure daily vehicle inspection & signing of checklist forms for all vehicles.
- Ensure utility bills are paid as at when due with no excess charge to the organization
- Ensure the appropriate regulatory vehicle permits are available as at when due
- Manage all aspects of building maintenance on a daily basis including electrical, mechanical equipment, air conditioners, generators, fire safety, plumbing, water treatment and much more.
- Direct, coordinate and perform routine, preventive and emergency interior / exterior maintenance and repairs to obtain optimum efficiency and operations
- To convey authorized passengers/goods safely to authorized destination
- To prepare monthly fuel consumption report and vehicle performance for the group.
- Ensure and champion safe driving policy for the group.
- Monitor drivers have up to date licence for drivers and LASSDRI card
- Oversee routine and ad-hoc maintenance, obtain tag for new vehicle and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet
- Maintain, evaluate and report fleet data in an accurate and timely fashion and ensure the development of fleet administration standards and vehicle operating polices.
- Maintain and monitor the usage of Diesel, give appropriate reports on usage at depletion and ensure new request
- Monitor the fuel stocks and ensure that all vehicles have a full tank at the beginning and end of the drivers’ duty period.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all resources in order to keep costs low and ensure safety in the workplace.
- To carry out other related functions that could be assigned by Superior from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Administration / Logistics or related field
- Willingness to travel to field locations.
- Must have 6-10years of experience in core administrative and fleet management
- Professional Affiliation is an added advantage
- Negotiation Skill
- Ability to work independently, take personal initiative, and multi-task
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in an operational environment
- Excellent reporting skills (analytically and numerically)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love