Male Chef Assistant (Port Harcourt) at Aureole Consulting Limited
Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Bar and Restaurant in Port Harcourt is seeking to recruit suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Chef Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in both cuisine and pastry.
- Must have gone through a formal training / Chef school.
- Assists the head cooks, line cooks, managers and wait staff with various aspects of mean preparation and delivery.
- Basic Food prep: arrive early to assist the Chef, organize the kitchen.
- Meal presentation: Organize customers’ plates before the wait-staff brings the final prodimucre to the customer.
- Stock kitchen & storeroom: work with management and head cook to receive, stack and properly store food in the kitchen, cold storage and store rooms.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.