Mama Cass Quick Service Restaurant has over 30 years of experience providing rich and diverse meals for the family. Our meal offerings spans traditional Nigerian and continental dishes, pastries and a whole lot more that even caters for the health conscious. Once you walk into a Mama Cass QSR you are assured of some meal product that will fit into your range of meal desires. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant / Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate daily Front of House (FOH) and Back of House (BOH) restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- HND, BA, BSc degree in relevant discipline.
- Proven years of work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manageror similar role.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Good financial management skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Restaurant / Business Manager as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2021