Management Analyst at Human Capacity Development Consultants
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integ…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Support corporate business plans and implementation.
- Manage relationship with clients.
- Lead generation, proposal development, sales calls and capabilities presentations, and closing business through the contract stage in a team-selling environment.
- Project co-ordination & management support for client programs.
- Ensure client program schedules are being followed.
- Prepare proposals, scheme designs, implementation plans and support project deployments.
- Drive administration & reporting for day-to-day client account operations.
- Work with dedicated and non-dedicated resources to ensure team handshake implementation and profitable client management
- Understand core competencies and how they can be leveraged to assist client business
- Present integrated service solutions to prospective clients and secure contracts with long-term upgrade and profitability potential.
- Support and refine sales process and infrastructure to support the sales effort for all services.
- Become a key player in supporting corporate business planning and implementation and driving the sales plan.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc from a top university (foreign degree would be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years POST NYSC
- Ability to develop proposals, lead generation and close business deals.
- Analytical mind, aggressive and bottom-line focused
- Intelligence, fun, friendly enjoys meeting people and culturally exposed.
- Possesses great attitude, professional presentation and can work under minimum supervision.
- Good verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Possesses strong computer and internet skills, as well as being able to multitask smoothly and efficiently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.