Manager, Corporate Finance and Shared Services at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services December, 2019
Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is recruiting for fulltime Manager, Corporate Finance And Shared Services.
Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Finance and Shared Services
Department: Finance Department
Reports To: Company Chief Finance Officer
Purpose / Role
- To lead the Finance shared service function of the Company by driving strategies and transformational initiatives that ensure the organization is well equipped and positioned with international financial best practices.
Key Aims / Objectives
- The role is responsible for driving the company planning and profitability/revenue assurance and transformational growth strategy
- The goal is to drive performance through the monthly companywide MPR, protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The core responsibilities of the Manager Corp Finance and Shared Services are to:
- Applying knowledge of Finance workflows and functions, technologies, and user experience design (e.g., Financial Accounting, Expenses, Procurement, and Customer Accounts)
- Overseeing financial control & accounting functions to ensure the highest standard of service, along with taking a lead role in the continuing systems implementation and developing service level agreements aligned with company external & internal policies
- Improving and maintaining process workflows, procedures and management information for all areas under finance shared service responsibility
- Developing effectiveness of the Finance function through continuous training and development of the team. Lead and motivate the team to high levels of performance
- Having ultimate responsibility for accurate finance SSC accounting records and the provision of financial reports
- Developing, managing and challenging the finance SSC key performance indicators, and continually review to maximize efficiency of the finance function
- Leading and supporting the managers of the teams to ensure delivery of all services within agreed budgets and to agreed targets
- Supporting all managers in the identification, reporting and management of risk and noncompliance and action when required
- Acting as a leader for the development of the process function in Group Finance by bringing best practice in process cultural change, process improvement, architecture and governance
- identifying, prioritizing and delivering a program of multiple process improvements projects using Lean / Six Sigma methodologies and process automation tools (workflow and robotics)
- Governing our processes and our process model, ensuring process changes align to target and to design principles, that processes are documented to standard and changes updated timely and process documentation regularly recertified
- Driving cultural change across the FilmHouse Group on the process mindset
- Educating on process, process modelling, process improvement
- Build strong relationships with peers in IT team, HR, FilmOne Production and Distribution, Legal and Admin, finance change as well as Process Owners and Process Controllers
Min Required Experience:
Core Operational / Technical Competencies Experience, Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a finance leader, including at least 3 years as core Analyst with good experience in MPR process.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strategic focus and forward looking experienced in partnering with CFOs to develop and deliver business strategies.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation and governance frameworks.
- Proven ability to manage the budgeting process.
- Good knowledge of IFRS accounting principles.
- Strong people management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant Tax legislation and regulatory requirements as well as the ability to translate these into appropriate policies and procedures (preferred).
- Detailed understanding of risk management.
- Experienced in building high performing finance functions or transforming finance functions.
- Mature, pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
- Hands-on, ready to roll up the sleeves.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to provide clear, direct and authoritative direction to others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Must be able to determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Relationship building, negotiation, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to foster teamwork.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to manage time, prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Unqualified applicants will NOT be considered.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]