Manager, Lubricant at C.Woermann Nigeria Limited
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 – 15 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for a qualified Sales Manager for the promotion of world-renowned international brand of high – class Engine oil /Lubricant product.
- The Manager, Lubricant is responsible to identify and establish potential customers, achieve the monthly sales targets and participate actively in inventory planning/marketing & promotion campaigns.
- He liaises closely with other members of the sales team, senior company Managers in Lagos and Germany.
- He passes necessary information and skills to our partners thus facilitating and establishing the business relationship.
Typical Work Activities
- Searching for new clients and projects who will benefit from company products
- Developing long-term relationships with clients (Dealers & End users)
- Ensure customers satisfaction (Full package)
- Providing hands – on training (site /seminars)
- Explaining the pros and cons of the product to customers
- Market research / preparing reports and activity plans
- Meeting regular targets, follow up and collection of payments
- Office back up – offers – orders – invoice
- Attending trade shows, conferences, dealer meetings and other events
- Excellent communication skills (English) verbally and in writing
- Computer literacy Ms. office and possibly SAP
- Customer service orientation.
- Readiness to work in a stressful environment (especially on-site)
- Readiness to travel (domestic /International)
- B.Sc. / HND in any related field
- Valid Driver‘s license
- Age limit: 35 – 40 years
- A minimum of 10-15 years of sales experience
- An interesting task in a well-established German Company
- International Business Atmosphere
- An attractive remuneration package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.