Manager, Procurement & In-Grower at PricewaterhouseCooper
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a top player in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods in West and Central Africa, with special interest in Plantation, Inputs-Provision, Sourcing, Origination and Processing. They are looking to recruit a competent person to fill the role of:
Job Title: Manager, Procurement & In-Grower
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time, Mid-Senior level
- The incumbent of the role will be responsible for the procurement as well as management of the In-Growers for the business in an efficient and timely manner. He will also manage the supply of key commodities, as well as implement a cost-effective strategy for all procurement initiatives of the company.
The individual will:
- Devise & Implement the procurement strategy for key crops
- Conceptualize, implement & monitor the In-Grower program for key crops
- Strategize and Implement the inter-connectivity of group companies for key crops
- Drive the procurement target on a daily, weekly & monthly basis during the buying period
- Manage and develop a team of regional procurement managers and branch procurement managers for sustained business delivery
- Formulate and adhere to the procurement standard operating procedures for the company
- Develop and foster sustainable and strategic partnerships with key local buying agents and business farmers
- Develop strategies to foster long term, sustainable procurement volume and value delivery
- Develop local crop supply & demand for company key crops
- Minimum of 2:1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline from a reputable university.
- MBA from a reputable Institution will be an added advantage
- 8-10 years of cognate experience in either a Procurement position or an In-grower position with reputable companies in Nigeria
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years at the time of application
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Friday, 17th September, 2021.