Manager, Retail Sales (B2C) at Brand7Ps Communications Limited
Brand7Ps Communications Limited – Our client is a Lifestyle Company with retail stores in Lagos and a broad distribution network all over Nigeria.
In order to support its expansion drive and growth plans they are recruiting experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Retail Sales (B2C)
Job Type: Full time
- The Manager, Retail Sales (B2C) will be responsible for all sales strategies and tactics to drive the growth of retail sales in all product categories. He or she must ensure consistent delivering on retail sales targets in value and volume.
- Plan, organise, execute and monitor daily sales activities across all customer touch points
- Supervise daily store activities
- Plan and execute in store promos to increase upselling and cross selling
- Create attractive ambiance, appealing shopping environment and excellent customer shopping experience
- Take ownership of the company’s monthly retail sales target and ensure the same is achieved
- Oversee and maintain attractive products display and visual merchandising of the offered products at all times
- Ensure display shelves are filled to the brim and optimum stock is carried at all times
- Coordinate flow of goods from the stores to the sales floor and oversee merchandise replenishment
- Maintain effective communication with the team and management
- Maintain active social media accounts and online presence for the store and brand
- Build and maintain comprehensive customer database and execute relationship marketing
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communicationsorin a related field preferred
- Minimum of 8 years experience in retail sales
- Membership of NIMN, CIM or APCON will be an added advantage
- Must possess digital marketing competencies and relationship marketing skills
- A team player attitude with entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent social and emotional intelligence with hunger for success
N2,500,000 – N3,500,000 annually
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.