Managing Director and Senior Sales / Marketing Managers at Oxford Homes Capital International Limited – 7 Openings
Oxford Homes Capital International Limited, its a subsidary of The Capital Companion Ltd which is a member company of Oxford Group International. Oxford Homes Capital Int’l Ltd is an integrated marketing solutions company in affiliation with Oxford International Group, the No 1 most diversified commercial business empire in Nigeria. Our vision is to be the foremost Real Estateinvestment company in Africa by providing diverse investment plans to prospects and clients and helping them put their funds to optimal use
We pride ourselves with the ownership of over 35 estate locations in Lagos, Oyo and Ogun State and over 50 arces of agric farm Land and diverse investment packages in real estate and agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1.) Managing Director
2.) Senior Sales/Marketing Manager
Location: Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Calabar-Cross River, Benin City-Edo, Kano, Lagos, Akure-Ondo, Ibadan-Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized Managers with entreprenurship drive and passion to assist in the expansion and selling of our company’s products in otherto create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The Manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
- The Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Banking, Insurance or Sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Remuneration and Incentive Packages
- Attractive Monthly Earnings(Minimum N350,000.00)
- Additional target exceedingincentives in kinds
- Monthly/Quaterly PerformanceBonuses
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.