Managing Director at a Finance Company – Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client in the Finance Industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Our Client in the Finance industry is seeking to hire a Managing Director to provide leadership in planning, developing, and monitoring the organisation’s strategies in order to ensure that the organisation achieves its goals and delivers on the vision.
Specific Duties& Responsibilities
- To provide performance reports to the Board, Shareholders, Auditors and Regulators.
- Responsible for providing strategic direction for the organisation.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders; internal (within the Group) and external (regulatory bodies, shareholders) to ensure that the overall goals of the organisation are achieved.
- Review product development process and outcomes for products under development.
- Articulate programs for exploitation of new business opportunities. Ensuring the sustenance and deepening the existing relationships.
- Direct human and material resources of the company effectively and efficiently.
- Promote the corporate identity and public image of the company (brand management).
- Meet with clients, prospects, and/or intermediaries to sell the organisation’s products and services.
- Maintain relationships with regulatory authorities with a view of ensuring the organisation abides by all statutory regulations.
- To ensure strict financial controls and reporting practices within the organization to meet regulatory and legal requirements.
- Provide support with negotiations and closing commitments where required.
- Keep up to date with financial news, trends, and highs and lows in the market that can impact the organisation’s activities.
Qualification & Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in a numerate discipline, MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum Experience: 7 years stock broking experience of which at least five (5) must have been at a strategic management level.
- Chartered membership of Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers required.
- An Authorized Dealing Clerk of The Exchange
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Core Skills
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- The ideal candidate must be tech-savvy with the ability to drive a stock brokerage business using modern technology
- Strategic planning and execution.
- Change management.
- Business and financial competence requirements acumen.
- Communication & Presentation
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to meet set income targets for the period under review
- Budget to actual variance.
- Value of business transactions.
- Quantity and quality of initiated partnerships
- Organisational performance on identified indices.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.