Managing Director at Oxford Providence Limited
Oxford Providence Group is a Real Estate and investment company committed to reducing the housing deficit in Nigeria. We also help investors funds grow in the Real Estate and Agro world. Our Vision is to transform the investment market where Real Estate and Agriculture are prominent through a commitment to positive change and innovation that redefines the quality and consistency of our investment products that clients can expect from any profit oriented investment company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in need of experienced personel for the postion of Managing Directors.
- Direct and control the work and resources of the company and ensure the recruitment and retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the chair and members of the board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Develop and maintain research and development programmes to ensure that the company remains at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches, provides leading-edge products and services and retains its competitive edge.
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met, that revenue flows are maximised and that fixed costs are minimised.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company in the wider community.
- Represent the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure for it the most effective contract terms.
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
- Develop, promote and direct the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the company’s work.
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
The role requires:
- A proven record of success in senior-level general or commercial management, preferably in a related industry.
- At least 5years’ senior level experience of management of people and resources.
- Graduate-level of intellect preferably with a higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification.
- A wide knowledge of the industry.
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- Political and presentational skills with an appreciation of the demands of conflicting interests and of meeting statutory requirements.
- A very high level of commercial awareness.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
NGN400,000 – 1,000,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.