Managing Director at Robert Walters
Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy.
“Our story begins in 1985, when our CEO, Robert Walters, opened the first office in Central London. Rob has led the company ever since and has the same passion and commitment today.
Over the last 30 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate acro…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Job ID: 50563703/001
Job Summary/ Introduction
- The Managing Director will be responsible for the development, growth and stability of their Nigeria business operation out of Lagos.
- They will need to show leadership and the ability to steer the organization toward meeting and exceeding their set goals and objectives.
The Managing Director has the following Key Responsibilities:
- Set goals and monitor key metrics
- Drive debt fundraising strategy and operations e.g., investor sourcing, presentation and pricing
- Work closely with the Operations Director to manage team operations across different business functions
- Support recruiting, hiring, training, and development of the local team
- Represent the Nigeria business across local and international media
The Managing Director must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 8 years leadership experience out of which, at least 5 must have been in the financial services industry, and/or an MBA
- Experience working for an international tech start-up
- Experience working in a regulated entity and/or banking environment
- A Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
- Experience leading large multifunctional teams especially in fintech/financial services.