Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited Current Job Opportunity
Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient candidates to join our growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Define project scope and perform project estimates
- Ensure project estimates are accurate and the project scope is executable within the budget
- Assist the sales team with sales strategies and presentations
- Prepare technical site visit and progress update reports
- Coordination and oversee subcontractor project execution
- Prepare project implementation schedules
- Communicate project, subcontractor and package updates to engineering team and management
- Plan and oversee startup, testing and commissioning functions
- Schedule and plan subcontractor site visits and data collection
- Review subcontractor BOQs and invoices for accuracy and completion
- Verify subcontractor completed works are in line with contract requirements
- Prepare project and installation cost estimates
- Create project commissioning plans and system specific templates and tests for subcontractor testing
- Create project organization charts and contact lists
- Coordinate with clients on project documentation, health and safety requirements and subcontractor compliance
- Perform risk assessment and lock-out, tag-out requirements
- Review submitted consultant and contractor proposals and submissions
- Provide constant communication and project progress reports to clients and management team
- Oversee various project consultants, contractors and internal staff during design, specification, bid, installation and management phases
- Create project RFPs based on project requirements and float them for tender and bidding inthe market
- Manage approvals, completion of work and payment of project consultants and contractors
- Make site visits to verify and confirm project equipment performance and operation
- Work directly with client, client staff, facilities management team and client appointed personnel to communicate, train and maintain new and existing energy equipment in the project.
- Research and identify industry and market best practices and techniques to implement into projects
- Identify latest technology, tools, processes and practices to help teams and clients deliver more efficiently
- Support growth and strength of the company culture and structure to ensure a happy, collaborative, open and enjoyable company
- Maintain organized project files and information for reporting to client, invoicing and company performance in company standards and format
- Attending regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- BSc, B.Tech / HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Electrical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC relevant experience working in Engineering services
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Must have PMI certified or in view
- Candidate must have previous experience in site management.
- Candidate must have 5 years’ relevant previous experience in similar role.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.