Marketer / Sales Representative at Bake & Brew Limited
Bake & Brew Limited, operators of Bountee Bakery, a fast growing bakery in Magodo Phase 2, Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer / Sales Representative
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for generating sales and distribution of pastries and bread products to various wholesale customers such as supermarkets, restaurants, schools, events caterers, and retailers etc.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth and supporting Bountee Bakery sales goals.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies with a view to increasing the company’s market share.
- Managing and deepening relationship with existing and prospective customers in order to increase loyalty, growth, and profitability.
- Soliciting new customers to introduce the company’s products and to generate new business.
- Drive sales using traditional, digital and social media marketing strategies
- Sell company products to current & potential customers.
- Deliver set targets on all sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)- Call, Strike Rate, Collection, etc
- Maintain sufficient stock in the delivery vehicle in order to fill requirements of customers.
- Merchandising products neatly and accurately.
- Keep existing customers informed of new products.
- Promote the sales of the company’s products through regular visit to customers’ locations and retail merchandising.
- Track and monitor competitors’ products and activities.
- Participate and contribute to all sales development plans in his/her territory.
- Resolve issues relating to satisfaction of wholesale customers & end consumers in assigned routes.
- Any other role assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification with at least 2 (two) years marketing /sales experience
- Field sales experience in opening new market and business channels is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with existing relationships with supermarkets and excellent knowledge of Lagos roads
- Prior experience selling pastries and bread is highly desirable
- High level of professionalism & integrity
- Customer-oriented and energetic
- Attention to details and strong numerical Skills.
- Knowledge of Digital and social media marketing
- Must have very good and persuasive communication skills.
- Must be able to Drive and Sell
- Must have a valid Nigerian Driver’s License.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.