Marketers at Youngstars Development Initiative
Youngstars Foundation is an African youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance and innovations in the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
You will be expected to:
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing and awareness strategies
- Implement a marketing strategy with team (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or radio or other media
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorships.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand you're marketing
- Giving marketing or sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience in marketing or sales.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both prospects and customers.
- Good persuasion skills
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of the marketing or sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N30,000 – N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a brief introductory Letter and CV to: [email protected] using "KNOSK – N100 School Marketer" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.