Marketing Agents at First Medtrade Africa
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
With First Medtrade, Nigerians can now access world-class healthcare right from their phone or device round the clock.
Welcome to an innovative platform that combines the best of digital technology and medicare to connect you with expert medical professionals or facilities both at home and abroa
Read more about this company
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abia
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We operate an eCommerce platform for sales of medical goods. We are looking to hire marketing agents on a contract basis to execute our vendor registration campaign in Aba, Abia state.
We want to fill the above role with people who are naturally talented, care about the products sold by the company, very good at networking and making contacts where it matters. If you have excellent communication skills, can use all available channels to attract the right type of clients and can effectively multi-task, then you may be the one we’re looking for.
Job Type: Contract
- Identify and register a targeted number of medical goods sellers in Aba on our eCommerce platform within a specified period.
- Educate prospective sellers about our services, how to register and upload products.
- Prepare and present campaign activity reports on a daily basis.
- Build rapport with customers to increase referrals, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Candidate must be digitally savvy and confident with completing internet-related tasks.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of all major markets in Aba, Abia state.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good time-management skills
- Candidate must be proactive and able to work take initiative
- At least 1-year experience in a sales or marketing role.
- Ability to speak the local language is an advantage
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love