Marketing Associate at a Leading Commercial Bank
A leading commercial bank seeks to recruit self-motivated, intelligent, young, articulate and dynamic professionals with integrity to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates.
- Assist with organizing promotional events.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters).
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns.
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities.
- B.SC/HND (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- Not more than 27 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
NGN55,000 – 70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.