Marketing & Communications Manager at MyCareerlity
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Marketing & Communications Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
MyCareerlity is looking to hire a suitable candidate for our client in the e-commerce sector.
Internal and External Communications
- Develop and implement creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to build brand awareness, market services, increase income generation, communicate programs and activities.
- Act as the spokesperson for the brand to communicate brand vision and image to multiple stakeholders through different channels.
- Develop communications plans and high-quality materials for deployment through media and public relations, internal communications, brand marketing, advertising, direct marketing, digital and social media and production of materials.
- Manage and create content for the company online platforms and other digital assets to maximize outreach.
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across all platforms such as print, broadcast and online to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations, build the credibility of the company, and increase revenue.
- Collaborate with advertising, media, and public relations experts to improve marketing results.
- Ensure the systematic collection, review, and analysis of market information to identify competitor tactics, market trends, new opportunities, and challenges.
- Conduct market research to keep up to date with customer trends, as well predict future trends.
- Oversee the creation of all branding materials, product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots, TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, email campaigns, websites, and liaise with art designers, copywriters to ensure consistent brand voice, vision, and aesthetic are achieved. This includes monitoring adherence to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Provide strategic advice and recommendations to the Board on marketing and communications strategies.
- Develop strategies to improve employer branding internally and externally.
- Collaborate with team members to develop new ideas and strategies that will contribute to the brand success.
- Provide effective guidance to drive the performance and outputs of the team including day to day management, monitoring of budget, timelines, analytics, and reporting.
Key Performance Indicators
- Increase in company brand image.
- Visibility and increase in awareness of the company’s product offering and services.
- Significant increase in followership and engagement across all online and digital media platforms.
- Notable earned and shared media mentions of the brand.
- Launch and implementation of successful marketing campaigns that positively affect the bottom line.
- Master’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Media and Communications or Public Relations.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in communications and marketing.
- Excellent Brand Management and Strategy Skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker, who actively presents new opportunities, proposes solutions and recommends best practices.
- Excellent and engaging communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally).
- Strong organizational and project management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, diplomatic and an overall passion for excellence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high work standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Email Subject: “Job Role – Your Full Name”