Marketing Executive at Laim Hotel
Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.We maintain aworld-class hospitality standard towards rendering an excellent services to our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for our subsidiary company that renders Restaurant, Bakery & Bar services in Lagos:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing Executive is responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. The job incumbent should be active, proactive, and achieve results.
- Able to work on his / her own and take responsibility for all tasks at hand. All work is carried out in line with the overall hotel guidelines and service concepts.
- Coordinate and assist with delivering all agreed marketing and PR strategies and monitor on-going marketing and PR campaigns performance and reporting as directed by the Line Manager
- Support the Line Manager by developing and implementing promotional activity, collateral and in-house merchandising as well as maintaining the hotels’ media library to include video, film and press coverage archives
- Promote the hotels’ marketing activities to the media covering all food and beverage, rooms and event promotions
- Support all internal communication activities including, but not limited to, regional and area updates, press release writing, newsletters and drafting speeches for company executives and assisting with senior management interviews with relevant preparation material
- Promote and support all marketing and PR activities including special events, sponsorship opportunities, merchandising campaigns, exhibitions and property inspections
- Support the department with media relations involving tracking social media, updating press kits, archiving news releases and press coverage, maintaining media databases, coordinating interviews, and ensuring relevant administrative duties are completed in advance of media visits
- Organise and manage familiarisation trips for media professionals and entertain local media where appropriate
- Assist with and, where required, lead on-site photos shoots and hotel filming whilst ensuring all relevant administration approvals are completed and confirmed
- Monitor and support Line Manager on all social media activity for the hotels whilst supporting departmental initiatives
- Be a brand champion for the hotels ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards, using the right tone and voice compliant with corporate guidelines
- Execute and implement appropriate use of marketing and PR content, creative resources, translation and photography while optimising an effective online presence in line with regional strategy
- Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any complaints and issues
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc / HND in any related field and MUST have worked as a Marketing Executives in an hotel which will be an addedadvantage.
- Also he / she should possess up to 2-9 years working experience.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: [email protected] using “Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.