Marketing Executive at Markfema Nigeria Limited
Markfema Nigeria Limited – We are a modern Health Management Organization. Markfema Nigeria Limited is a health maintenance organization in Nigeria which started operations in 2005 and is duly accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (the regulatory body responsible for the implementation of the Social Health Insurance Scheme in Nigeria).
At Markfema, we are more than a health maintenance organization. We are a national and global healthcare company. We offer end to end solutions across the healthcare taking prospective patients through a seamless process to achieve access, affordable, effective, efficient, and quality care across a wide range of healthcare providers. To achieve this, we utilize a network of duly accredited primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare providers across the nation. This service covers routine office visits to hospitalization and we represent the fastest route between your ill-health and your wellness.
We have a team of talented professionals with rich knowledge in the healthcare industry that ensures that our clients receive the best of services without any compromise on the quality of their health.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek competent, experienced and dedicated individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment type: Full Time
Reports to: General Manager, Business Development/Marketing
- Shall be committed and willing to break barriers to secure business
- Shall be highly motivated, self-driven and able to work alone as well as in a team.
- Shall possess a good charisma and oratory skills.
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of healthcare plans
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing, Sciences, Art, Social Sciences or any Management related course
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience preferably in the HMO or Insurance industry
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (N HIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent selling and customer relationship skills.
Competitive & Negotiable based on experience.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.