Marketing Executives at African Alliance Insurance Plc
African Alliance Insurance Plc is one of the leading players in the Nigerian insurance industry. Established in May 6th 1960, in partnership with Munich Re-Insurance Company of Germany (the largest Re-Insurance company in the world), the Company was the 1st indigenous company to carry out the business of Life Assurance. It has subsidiaries both in Nigeria and overseas. The company is the 1st to introduce Personal Pension Plan and Islamic Life Insurance (Takaful) into the Nigerian market. Today, African Alliance is providing pension for thousands of employee throughout the country. Our success story is based on the fact that our numerous policyholders have alternative. African Alliance has brought happiness to many homes by prompt settlement of claims.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet new people on a daily basis to seek out prospective clients
- Proffer suitable solutions from the range of available products to solve prospective client’s financial needs
- Initiate business discussions by scheduling business meetings with the prospective clients to present the benefits of the company’s products and negotiate premiums for each business transactions
- Do proper follow-up to ensure that every established contact is converted to sales
- Fill out proposal forms, collect supporting documents and carry out every other necessary activities required by the underwriters to execute every transactions
- Present policy documents to clients when policies are contracted and explain the content of the document to the client if need be
- Get referrals from new and existing clients
- Manage new and existing clients
- Ensure existing clients pay renewal premiums as at when due to ensure adequate cover
- Re-instate lapsed policies
- Develop good sales strategies to be able to compete effectively among other agents in the firm and in the industry at large
- Attend meetings and trainings to broaden your knowledge of the company’s products and to adopt better sales approach
- Carry out any other duty as required from time to time in the course of discharging your duty.
- Qualifications – OND, HND, B.Sc, B.A in any field of study
- Requirements / Skills -Interested candidate should be between the ages of 25 years and above, presentable, possess excellent communication skills and good interpersonal relationship, should be self motivated and should be able to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Application” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.