Marketing Manager at People Capacity Management
People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide services, expertise and resources to both the private and public sectors through our deep knowledge of issues specific to industries and sectors.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients in a timely and cost effective manner. Ou…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Industry: Real Estate Developer
- The primary objective is to promote the business and brand presence already in existence.
- This includes creating and executing a marketing plan designed to attract the attention and interest of buyers, guide them through the decision process and lead to the signing of outright purchase.
- The position calls for skills in market research, traditional marketing, social media management, leasing, customer care, record keeping, trade relationship management and some financial record keeping.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Clear sales by advertising, conducting tours, drafting documentation, negotiating agreements and enforcing the terms of agreement.
- Promote property through marketing initiatives
- Maintain social media presence at property level and at a corporate level
- Maintain accurate information on company website
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers and sellers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Good negotiators and mediators to help buyers and sellers agree to terms.
- Good knowledge of the property market
- Good marketing skills to enable them to present a persuasive picture of a property, in person and on paper.
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND. MBA would be an added advantage.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Fun and outgoing personality.
- Active on social media and love interacting with people both face-to-face and online.
- Experience in sales and marketing in the Real Estate Industry.
Attractive monthly salary + 5% commission on outright sales and 3% on installment payment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of your email