Marketing Manager at Zuma Health Trust Limited
Zuma Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organizaton (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). As one of the leading players in health insurance industry in Nigeria, we have over 14 years of experience in managing the health care of our enrollees and building relationships between our enrollees and health care providers.
We are major players in the Social Health Insurance Industry. We play a prominent role in servicing public sector clients through various NHIS Schemes. We have also expanded our service to growing a number of Private sector and individual clients through our unique customer value proposition. we are well positioned to meet immediate clientele needs and the ever evolving challenges of usiness environment in managed healthcare in any part of the country and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that will be required. Other job functions include to raising brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns for the Company.
- First degree in Marketing or any related field
- Post graduate qualification will be an advantage
- Certification in professional membership in related bodies
- Good knowledge of excel words and accounting software
- At least 8years post NYSC experience
- Minimum of 8years’ cognate experience.
- Previous HMO experience is an added advantage
- Attendance of relevant course workshop and seminars in related fields.
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving attitude
- A post graduate qualification in relevant fields would be a plus
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the subject line of the email stating (“the role to be applied” – your full name). E.g (Marketing Managerapplication – Sarah John). Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.