Marketing Officer at Blume Nigeria Limited
Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many yearsof experience in the fields of production, importing, and distributing food products. The basic function of the company is to source, market, and distribute food products from both the domestic and commercial markets. We are members of Sonia Foods Industries Limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing andgreat knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures in FMCG.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Support, educate, strategies to ensure the sales team meet their targets
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print, etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc / BA / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a related field.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the SASM as the subject of the email.