Marketing Officer at Bridgeway Microfinance Bank
Bridgeway Microfinance Bank has been in business since September 1, 2016 .Our mission is bridging financial gaps and creating economic empowerment one individual at a time. Our vison is becoming the choice bank for public private partnerships in the quest for resolving financial issues that is the bane of Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSME’s). The focus of Bridgeway as seen in our vision & mission is assisting our customers to build their small businesses by providing them flexible financial services. We also look to embolden women by educating them about their finances by giving basic training to them about the differences between revenues and income and how keeping clear lines can be the difference between remaining a growing concern and bankruptcy.
In line with the CBN mandate for recapitalization, we are now restructuring and recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization's marketing activities and campaigns.
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
- KYC and market analysis
- Customer acquisition
- Optimizing collection channels with a view of cutting cost
- Meeting targeted deliverables such as ATM sales, POS deployment, QR code etc.
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Identifying emerging markets with business opportunities that align with company’s business goals.
- Provide service to customers and prospective customers seeking loans.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st August, 2022.