Marketing Officer at Brookfield Centre for Lifestyle Medicine
Brookfield Centre for Lifestyle Medicine, a part of Brookfield Clinics is a leading provider of integrated health care to local and international families. We are a multidisciplinary all-inclusive medical and wellness organization established to keep you in a state of optimal health and wellbeing, through appropriate, evidenced-based and well-timed lifestyle interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
Expected Start Date: 21/06/2021 (subject to change)
- We are seeking an innovative and agile marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services online and offline. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing staff, and managing our website content.
- To ensure success, you will knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify and reach out to new business leads ensuring we generate revenue and acquire new clients.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Working closely with the MD and Practice Manager to write weekly blogs
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Conducts market research and assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new business opportunities through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Working closely with SM manager to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Social media management.
- Website management, by routinely updating content on our website
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or similar discipline. Science background – beneficial but not essential
- Must have completed the NYSC programme
- Graphics Design skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and equivalent software will be beneficial
- Social Media Management skills and experience is essential
- Proficiency with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office or Google Workspace is required
- Proficiency with Project Management tools such as Trello is beneficial but not essential.
- Reports to Brookfield’s Practice Manager and MD
- Typically requires at least 1 year of experience in Marketing
- Must be highly entrepreneurial, innovative, and a self-starter
- Should be comfortable working independently and in a team
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly salary based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th June, 2021.