Marketing Officer at Maple Canadian College (MCC)
Maple Canadian College (MCC) was created by the Maple Education Group and its partners. It was created to enable Africa’s brightest and best students study in Canada and other top global institutions. Through its flagship university preparation program that grooms secondary school students for successful university studies and exceptional professional careers in universities and colleges across the world. MCC students will enjoy a unique, world-class educational experience in Nigeria and graduate fully equipped to take their place in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Lekki Peninsula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose and Role
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to organise and contribute to the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator and will have experience in giving presentations to an audience and be familiar with both traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- The goal is to ensure that the marketing officers’ efforts add the highest value to Maple Canadian College.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Support in advertising and promotional campaigns for services rendered by Maple Canadian College through a variety of platforms (Social media, Search engine, traditional mediums etc.)
- This job description is intended as a guide to the main responsibilities of the role, not as an exhaustive list of duties and tasks.
- The post holder may be required to undertake other duties appropriate to the role that is not listed above.
- Maple Canadian College examines and updates job descriptions periodically to ensure they relate to the role being performed.
- Liaise with Affiliates (sub agents) to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- Prepare content plan and strategy for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution. ( Social media – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Support the marketing manager in conducting market research, and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Collaborate with the marketing managers in preparing of marketing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Solid knowledge of marketing strategies and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Google Products, and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Ability to design compelling social media creatives and graphics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Letter of application and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview
Application Deadline 25th October, 2021.