Marketing Operations Specialist at GDM Group
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for developing, coordinating, executing and tracking marketing, events, activations programs to nurture leads and engage Clients.
- Collaborate with marketing operations manager to identify opportunities to develop leads and execute them
- Strategize and manage the execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with objectives and provide periodic recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Timeline– supervise event organizers / third parties and work with internal creative team and relevant internal stakeholders / teams (e.g product marketing, business intelligence, management) in ensuring timely delivery of each project / content output.
- Ensure that completed projects are delivered quickly and accurately, and posted to the proper internal systems
- Support and enable the marketing team to extract data using segmentation to support marketing and sales activity
- Support the planning and implementation of projects handled by marketing team
- Analyse market trends with an aim of identifying unexploited or new markets for the organization’s products and services
- Work closely with client to create new/initiate new prospects and ensure achievements billing targets, deploying marketing tools & analytics in project execution
- Adhere to Internal process to achieve flawless execution of projects(ERP usage, Code of Conduct, Use of Mcps,Checklist,Gantt Chart etc)
- Budget:ensure efficiency or project related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation.
- Maximize Project ROI without jeopardizing quality of output.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant
- Must have worked with a BTL AGENCY for at least 1 year
- Min. 1- 3 years’ experience in event & brand activation (venue management, production and activation) production.
- Preferably as event & brand activation industry with experience supervising in-mall and exhibitions.
- Able to perform under pressure and ambiguity.
- Comfortable working in flexible working hour’s condition and occasional travelling.
- Market Knowledge
- Financial planning & strategy
- Customer Service
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong strategic skills with ability to translate strategy into tactics
- Strong financial analysis ability
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Number of complaints per month
- Prompt to deadlines
- Propose close out with client
- No of new innovations within the quarter
- Meet up with quarterly achievement
- Response Time to clients
Application Closing Date
20 April, 2021