Marketing Representatives at Agro Market Square
Agro Market Square is a markeplace platform connecting farmers directly with value chain actors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Representative
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Plateau, Kaduna and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry Type: Agricultural Services
Experience Level: Mid-level
- The company is seeking a Marketing Representative to become part of our growing marketing team.
- Successful candidates are expected to utilize efficient strategies and skills in building effective relationships with target clients within the value chain (from raw materials to the finished product).
- Our Marketing Representative are expected to on-board potential clients onto our digital platform.
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Generate leads for the business
- Adjust marketing techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Raise company brand awareness by regularly attending agricultural promotion activities i.e. trade fairs, exhibitions etc.
- Perform insightful market and competitive research.
- Maximize member enrolment by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs of the client
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual enrolment targets and activity quotas
Knowledge and Skills
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Marketing Representative
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Experience in the agricultural service sector is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A good working knowledge of Excel skills, Web presentation, and PowerPoint
- Age: 35 years and below.
What We Can Offer You
- Flexible working environment
- A competitive compensation package
- Base salary plus commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (optional) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.