Material / Batching Officer at Recore Limited
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material / Batching Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans production and ensures that all raw and packaging materials complete are made available according to BOM and are properly staged on the shop floor.
- Responsible for monthly stock taking execution and accounts for material usage variance reconciliation with responsible production supervisors.
- Responsible for reduction of all waste across the shop floor (laminate waste, milk waste, sugar waste etc.).
- Adhere to all GMP/GHK standards while transferring materials from works account to the shop floor staging area.
- Understands main production cost drivers on the line and ensures he or she plays their part in ensuring this happens.
- Must comply with the use of PPEs in his or her shift
- Understands the monetary impact of raw material losses on product and plant profitability.
- Must put Quality First (product, behaviour, communication, etc.)
- Must wear clean and appropriate uniform, 100% Compliance to PPE in the Production area, must not wear Jewellery in production areas.
- Reports all near misses/Non-conformance in his shift and follows through with responsible persons for resolution.
- Must handle raw materials and packaging materials correctly according to SOP to ensure there is no waste generation as a result of poor handling.
- Must ensure they operate and maintain their machines according to existing SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Must adhere strictly to the requirements of the CHI, ISO 9001 quality system and all other management systems and TCCC Standards.
- Must strictly adhere to all statutory and regulatory requirements, safety and environment regulations.
- Informs the shift production supervisor on the needs for working tools and ensure proper controls and safekeeping of the tools.
- Escalates promptly according to existing escalation matrix any non-conformity observed during the production process.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
Education / Knowledge:
- O’Level, OND Food Sciences, Engineering or General Sciences.
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience in any manufacturing environment.
Skills & Other:
- Must be able to read and write and communicate effectively,
- Attention to details,
- Report Writing,
- Team Player,
- Time Management.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.