Me Cure Healthcare Limited is a family of 400 employees that was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria. The group started as a diagnostic company and since have ventured into eye-care, dental care, cancer management and preventive healthcare.
During the past four years, we have launched seven healthcare diagnostic centers in Nigeria (including three public-private partnership centers signed with Abia and Ondo). We have also opened a Me Cure Eye Center, which is our state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat, and perform vision-related surgeries.
We’re currently working on commissioning the first oncology center in West Africa, with a tentative open date of 2018. We are the first and only healthcare company to introduce PET CT to Nigeria, which is a revolutionary and highly advanced tool for cancer diagnosis.
At Me Cure, we hire only the most highly trained professional technicians and medical professionals, and we use only the best cutting-edge tools and technology to provide world-class service to the Nigerian people. Me Cure Healthcare Limited was accredited ISO 9001:2012 & ISO 15189 in the year of 2015. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
- Candidates with academic background in Medicine, Pharmacy, Clinical pharmacology, Clinical Biochemistry and other related fields
- candidates with experience in marketing of hard core oncology drugs in tertiary hospital and institutions across the country
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2021.