Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and other such allied matters.
We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Worker
- We are looking for an emotionally intelligent Social Worker to act as advocate and help people foster their capacities and coping mechanisms in order to improve and better their daily lives and experiences, within specified standards and timescales.
- Plan, coordinate, manage and implement support packages to help clients deal with difficulties and overcome dependencies
- Interview service users and assess their current condition, needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Address each case as a unit and set tailored measurable goals
- Monitor and evaluate clientsТ progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Offer information and counseling on the best course of action during sessions
- Maintain accurate records and report on clients’ status
- Act as a key-worker and cooperate with multidisciplinary teams
- Refer clients to community services to help them in recovery
- Proven working experience as a Social worker
- Working knowledge of social theories and practices
- Social perceptiveness and empathy
- Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
- Resilience along with ability to assess situations
- B.sc or HND in Social Work (BSW), Psychology or Sociology
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2020.