Medical Doctor at Wellness Health Management Organization
Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Validating of Claims sent in by Providers.
- Co-ordinate pre-employments for clients
- Work hand in hand with the medical team for tariff negotiation
- Perform quality assurance for providers
- Liaise with medical services providers to ensure prompt delivery of care to clients to avert service failure
- Work hand in hand with the call centre executives to ensure authorization are given to in line with diagnosis
- Ensure proper case management of all admission to ensure adequate cost effective treatment for diagnosis
- Ensure client engagement session through provision of periodic health talks
- Co-ordinate activities at Wellness hub
- Ensure prompt resolution of clients complaint
- Ensure weekly and monthly report are sent at due date.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- MUST be registered with MDCN.
- A Postgraduate Degree in Public Health, Health Management, Health Financing or related field will be an added advantage.
- Must have 1 year cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Self-motivated and strong desired to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject.