Medical Doctor – Badagry at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Badagry, Lagos
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in medical practice.
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.