Medical Doctor Job at JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF)
Job title: Medical Doctor Job at JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF)
Company: JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF)
Job description: The JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF) was formed as a collaborative effort in loving memory of Mr. J.O.J. Onyeaghala who died in 1989, representing a variety of goodwill support, in Obohia Ahiazu Mbaise Imo State Nigeria. The purpose of JOJ-MF is to provide some level of succor to our indigent community and environs through provision of Basic Health and Medical Diagnostic Facility.
We are recruiting a qualified and reliable individual to join our team in the capacity of:
Job Position: Medical Doctor
Job Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Medical Doctor will perform a range of functions including but not limited to the management and diagnosis of primary and secondary cases and performance of minor surgical procedures
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS, MBBCh).
- Currently licensed by the Board of MDCN to practice medicine in Nigeria.
- At least 3 years post-NYSC experience in a hospital.
- Excellent Clinical skills and ability to handle medical emergencies
- Surgical skills highly desirable.
- Computer literate.
- He / She must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
- Have a passion for patient-centered care. Able to carry out clinic consultations and tele-medicine.
- Able to use an electronic medical record to ensure good patient records and analysis of treatments.
Attractive and Competitive.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Copies of Degree certificates, Registration / License Certificates and / or other relevant documents to:
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo State
Job date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 04:32:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!